BlowoutMedical.com Returns Policy
How do I return a purchase?
You may return new, unopened, unused items sold by BlowoutMedical.com within 30 days of delivery for a full refund (excluding shipping charges). Items must be returned in their original product packaging and must be suitable for resale. Please Contact Us with the following information:
- Your order number
- The item and quantity you want to return
- The reason for the return
We will reply to you within two business days with an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number and the return address. Returns without RMAs will not be accepted. You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases, you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days). We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
- A return authorization number will be provided to you. All returns must have this number.
- If your purchase item is returnable, it must be returned within 30 days of delivery.
- Product(s) must be in like-new condition that can be resold. All safety seals must be intact.
- We do not issue refunds for shipping fees. Return shipping fees are paid for by the customer.
- If you received free shipping but are now returning it, the cost of the original shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- A restocking fee is charged on all returns.
- Blowout Medical will refund the full purchase including return shipping costs if your return is due to a defective product or shipping error.
- Some products cannot be returned. See “Which Products are Non-Returnable” below.
- Items that are taken outside the United States are non-refundable and may be subject to a warranty void.
- Fees associated with wire transfers are non-refundable.
- Delivery for international orders cannot be guaranteed. If an order is not received, we will submit a claim to the shipping source. Until a resolution or refund is received from the source, we will not reprocess the order.
Blowout Medical will refund the entire purchase and return shipping costs if your return is due to a shipping error on our side. If the shipping address you input online is incorrect or you input a P.O. Box, Blowout Medical is not responsible for re-shipments. See our shipping policy for more information. In a typical return situation, Blowout will refund the purchase cost minus the shipping and restocking fees that apply. Restocking fees will vary based on the product purchased.
Please note that due to hygiene and safety issues certain items are non-returnable. These include pillows, braces, incontinence products, Silipos brand products bath safety products, the Body Up, and any item that comes in direct contact with the skin. Defective Returns (Warranty Returns) Generally, defective items are exchanged directly with the manufacturer under their warranty policy. However, we will assist you in arranging your exchange.
How long does it take for a return to process?
A return takes us 5-7 business days to process once we receive your product.
What is the warranty on my purchase?
Please contact Blowout Medical’s returns department for help concerning a product’s warranty.